In our summer update we highlighted an August Forbes magazine article featuring Publix as the Wal-Mart Slayer which highlighted the fact that Publix is an employee owned business with a Conscious Culture.
The Guardian recently published an article on How to implement employee ownership that we thought would be worth a share.
From The Guardian:
Economic competitiveness and high performance are a central part of the DNA of employee-owned companies. Crucially, over the past 15 years, shares in employee owned businesses have considerably outperformed those in the FTSE All-Share Index according to the independent quarterly EO Index. So, where do you start if you are interested in successfully adopting employee ownership?
What are you thoughts on employee ownership?
From the Blog
- INC. - How Two Friends Built a $100 Million Company
- HBR - You Are What Your Employees Eat
- Conscious Capitalism President’s Innovative Solution to Provide Low Cost Nutrition
- Whole Foods CEO on mission to improve capitalism’s reputation
- Jeff Skoll On How He Uses The Power Of Storytelling To Push For Change
What is Conscious Capitalism?
Learn more on the national Conscious Capitalism website.
Donate TodayMake a one-time donation of any amount using the PayPal button below. Alternately you can become a member on our Membership page.