In our summer update we highlighted an August Forbes magazine article featuring Publix as the Wal-Mart Slayer which highlighted the fact that Publix is an employee owned business with a Conscious Culture.
The Guardian recently published an article on How to implement employee ownership that we thought would be worth a share.
From The Guardian:
Economic competitiveness and high performance are a central part of the DNA of employee-owned companies. Crucially, over the past 15 years, shares in employee owned businesses have considerably outperformed those in the FTSE All-Share Index according to the independent quarterly EO Index. So, where do you start if you are interested in successfully adopting employee ownership?
What are you thoughts on employee ownership?
- For Email Marketing you can trust
From the Blog
- INC. - How Two Friends Built a $100 Million Company
- HBR - You Are What Your Employees Eat
- Conscious Capitalism President’s Innovative Solution to Provide Low Cost Nutrition
- Whole Foods CEO on mission to improve capitalism’s reputation
- Jeff Skoll On How He Uses The Power Of Storytelling To Push For Change
What is Conscious Capitalism?
Learn more on the national Conscious Capitalism website.
Donate TodayMake a one-time donation of any amount using the PayPal button below. Alternately you can become a member on our Membership page.