Policy is the new 5th “P” of marketing.
Last week’s policy move by CVS did more for the brand than 10 years of promotion could ever do. Through a bonanza of PR and social media buzz, it’s receiving a dramatic shot of GRPs. According to data sourced on Topsy.com, the announcement spawned over 100,000 Tweets, and even the President weighed in! Most significantly, it’s forging meaningful differentiation in a cookie-cutter category.
Keep reading on Forbes here: http://ow.ly/tub47
From the Blog
- New ‘Benefit Corporation’ Lets Companies Focus on Triple Bottom Line
- 83 Degrees: Why Make Your Business More Sustainable? Save The Earth And Money
- Fast Company: 5 Myths Socially Conscious Entrepreneurs Need to Ignore
- Five Common Critiques of Holacracy®
- Postponed: Florida Benefit Corporation Educational Workshop
What is Conscious Capitalism?
Learn more on the national Conscious Capitalism website.
Donate TodayMake a one-time donation of any amount using the PayPal button below. Alternately you can become a member on our Membership page.